The deadline for registration for European cluster organisations and European companies is October 6th, 23.59h CEST. Applications received from European cluster organisations and European companies after this deadline will not be accepted.
This call for Expression of Interest is launched to identify cluster organisations and business network organisations from EU (and non-EU COSME) countries who wish to participate in the EU –Singapore Matchmaking Event. The participants should be related to the following focus areas:
- Smart Cities and IoT
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Clean Energy
- Digital Economy
- Health and Wellness
- Food and Agriculture
- AI and Robotics
- Emerging Technologies
The event is open to cluster and business network organisations from the EU and non-EU COSME countries. Cluster and business network organisations whose SME members are interested in developing business collaborations with Singaporean organisations are highly encouraged to respond to this call. Participation of cluster organisations involved in ESCP-4i (European Strategic Cluster Partnership – Going International) is strongly encouraged.
Cluster organisations and business network organisations applying to this call should be willing and committed to participate in the virtual activities of the EU –Singapore Matchmaking Event. The submission of an expression of interest to this call indicates an acceptance of the terms stated in the Call.
The deadline for registration for European cluster organisations is October 6th, 23.59h CEST. Applications received from European cluster organisations after this deadline will not be accepted.
To be selected:
- The cluster or business network organisation should be registered in the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (or have requested to be registered until one week prior to the deadline for this Call EOI) (ECCP) www.clustercollaboration.eu with a complete profile (the complete cluster profile of each applicant registered on the ECCP should be provided by e-mail together with their application);
- The cluster or business network organisation has to be involved in offering or channelling cluster or network support services to SMEs and confirm that it complies with the definition given in section 1.3 (s) on 'innovation clusters' in Annex I of the “EU Framework for State Aid for Research and Development and Innovation”; and
- The cluster or business network organisation must be a legal entity established in a European Union Member State or other COSME country. See list of Non-EU participants in the COSME programme here: http://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/27019
Applications will be selected according to the following qualitative criteria:
- Cluster activity in the target sectors.
- On the cluster’s potential to maximise matchmaking opportunities, through the participation to this event, based on a clear description of the type of partnership the applicant cluster organisation is looking for, and on the potential for establishing tangible cooperation as an outcome of the Event. This expression of interest for collaboration shall be clearly articulated as responses to the cluster questionnaire provided in annex and to be submitted with the application.
- On the willingness to engage in closer cooperation with other cluster and business network organisations from Singapore to better support SMEs in global competition through joint efforts.
The decision on the selection of applicants will be based both on the requirements above and qualitative merit of each application; the balanced geographical coverage of the COSME participating countries will, in case of equal merit, be taken into consideration. The selection of the applicants based on the criteria above will be made by the EISMEA and the European Commission services.
The cluster and business network organisations selected to participate in the Event will have to submit a commitment e-mail in which they agree to attend the preparatory webinar, the virtual seminar, conduct at least four virtual matchmaking meetings and attend the 30-minute virtual debriefing session.
Please make sure to provide complete, accurate information and contact details.
The event is free of charge.
Visit ECCP for further information on cluster collaboration and support: http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/
If you have any questions, please contact:
The ECCP at email@example.com
Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data